We meet on Sundays at 10.30 am* and from 10 am we serve refreshments before the gathering starts. We are really informal and ever so slightly chaotic. Everyone is welcome!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Coming along to a church gathering for the first time can be a daunting experience but having an idea about what to expect can make it easier:
- Someone will say hello, welcome you in and help you find your feet
- Kids church and Youth will be invited in their groups in other parts of the building
- Someone will share some news about what’s going on in the church
- Our band will play some songs of worship
- Someone will share a talk and you will hear about what God is doing around us
- There will be time to respond in prayer and reflection
- The gathering lasts about 75 minutes. You’ll be welcome to stick around afterwards for a chat, find out more about us and meet some of the church family
*Once or twice a term there is no 10.30 am gathering – see below about Little Church Sundays.
A BIT ABOUT TRANSPORT
There isn’t a car park but you’ll find free on-street public spaces within the vicinity of the church building, around the parameter of St Andrews Park. There are also security bars for bicycle storage.
For more information on finding us go to Getting Here.
LITTLE CHURCH SUNDAYS
Instead of our regular gathering at B&A St Andrews Park we gather across the city in our Little Church communities doing different things in different places and inviting others to join in. Check out the Little Church Communities page for more details – they’d love to welcome you one Sunday if you’re interested in finding out a bit more about them with no pressure to commit.
For those not involved in a community there will be a Sunday evening gathering – The Seven at B&A St Andrews Park.